Indians have a fetish for spicy meals. No surprise a lot of the kheema recipes that you just might need come throughout use loads of crimson chillies. Nevertheless, crimson chillies are usually not excellent on your abdomen and digestion. However don’t fret, there may be sufficient selection within the Indian delicacies to fit your spice loving style buds.
Shimla mirch kheema is an Indian curry brewed with minced meat and capsicums or bell peppers. Everyone knows that bell peppers are mildly spicy. Ever puzzled why this dish known as Shimla mirch kheema. It’s as a result of capsicums are known as as ‘Shimla mirch’ in Hindi and this dish makes use of capsicum as the principle spice. The mix of capsicum and kheema provides an fragrant presence to this Indian curry.
Shimla mirch kheema is a mutton recipe that cooks each rapidly and simply. You want only a handful of elements to do that Kheema recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Kheema or minced mutton- 500 grams
- Onion- 2 (cubed)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Inexperienced chillies- 2 (slit)
- Inexperienced bell pepper or capsicum- 1 (cubed)
- Dry fenugreek leaves- 1tbsp
- Coriander leaves(chopped) 2tbsp
- Purple chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- Curd- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per style
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Warmth oil in a deep bottomed pan. Season it with inexperienced chillies.
- Then add the onions and saute for 4-5 minutes on a low flame. Add the ginger garlic paste and cook dinner for 1 minute.
- Then add the capsicum and blend it up. Cook dinner for one more 2 minutes on a low flame.
- After this, put spoonfuls of the kheema into the pan. Stir it nicely to combine with the opposite contents. Cook dinner on a low flame for five minutes.
- Pour the tomatoes and sprinkle salt. Permit it to cook dinner for 3-4 minutes extra.
- Then add crimson chilli powder, fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves. Add 1 cup of water.
- Combine it up nicely, cowl and cook dinner on a low flame for five minutes.
- After this add the curd and whip it up with the gravy. Cowl and cook dinner for one more 5 minutes.
Shimla mirch kheema curry is prepared. You’ll be able to have it with rice or rotis.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You could have already subscribed
Story first revealed: Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 13:09 [IST]